3CORESec provides adversary detection technologies and services for endpoint, network and cloud.
Our goal is to develop products and services for enterprise information security programs with a consistently evolving architecture, minimal footprint and full transparency of its capabilities and limitations.
With a strong emphasis on automation our solutions are developed to equip people to do a better job of understanding the subtleties that are present in information security while automating the tasks that are better handled by systems.
The members of our Sales Engineering team are highly valued business partners that play a critical role in our sales process every single day.
As a Sales Engineer working with Enterprise accounts, you will be one of the most important members of the 3CORESec sales team. After initial onboarding and regular product training, you will become a trusted advisor to our Account Managers in the region, as well as our current and future customers. As a technical liaison and subject matter expert on all things 3CORESec, you will help to deliver People-Centric solutions that protect against today’s cyber threats.
You will get to develop and tell a compelling story that will excite your customer and have them eager to hear more. Your story may include onsite product demonstrations, white-boarding sessions, mini-trainings, lunch-n-learns, threat assessments and production evaluations, all in pursuit of providing a solution to your customer that you will take pride in being a part of. It’s an exciting time to be at 3CORESec!
● You will act as the Technical Sales Lead throughout the pre-sales process
● Collaborate with the management team to develop and execute targeted account penetration strategies
● Design and champion complex People-Centric Security solutions encompassing the entire 3CORESec portfolio
● Provide valuable customer insight and real-world experiences to Product Management, Marketing and Product Development (Engineering) activities to help keep our solutions the best in the industry
● Present at or attend industry seminars and/or trade shows when required
● Developing processes and accompanying documentation to increase the efficiency of the 3CORESec sales cycle
What do you bring to the team?
● Proven hands-on experience in a customer facing role, either as a Sales/Systems Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Security Engineer or senior level product support, preferably in the cyber-security industry
● Proven experience in information security-related areas such as: Managed Detection & Response, Threat Information, detection engineering and data-driven security
● Track record developing and maintaining customer relationships with large (Enterprise) clients/organizations
● Excellent communication skills and comfortable presenting to individuals and/or teams including technical staff and C-suite executives
● You can work independently, adapt quickly and maintain a positive attitude
● Fluency in Dutch and English is required
● Experience in collaboration tools such as Google Workspace and Trello
In addition to the above, if you have been a part of a sales team before or have a desire to take your career in that direction, as well as an enthusiasm for cyber-security and related security standards and practices (such as ISO, NIST and MITRE), we’d love to hear from you. With 3CORESec you’ll stay on top of the fast-changing threat landscape and help to educate and protect our customers and prospects.
3CORESec is on a mission to make engineering-led information security available to the 99%. As a boutique infosec startup rapidly developing tooling and processes, we’re constantly evolving our technology to make it more accurate, faster, easier to use and more accessible.
Through our R&D initiatives, we frequently release open-source software and research that aids thousands of people on a daily basis.
Visit our website and socials for more information:
● Website: https://3coresec.com
● GitHub: https://github.com/3CORESec
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/3CORESec
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!Solliciteer nu
NB: Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated!