We are Van Ameyde, the top European claims handling provider helping insurance companies already for over 75 years. We provide services from 46 offices in 26 countries to 1.000+ corporate customers in e.g. insurance, car rental and IT solutions. Our head office is located in Rijswijk. As a thought leader we feel that with all media at our disposal we can add more value to the market and at the same time increase our brand awareness. To realise this ambition, and lead the department, we are looking for a passionate marketer.
You are going to be responsible for:
- maintaining a strong marketing foundation with tooling for marketing, sales and management purposes;
- increasing Van Ameyde’s brand awareness in the market;
- providing support in complex or cross border sales opportunities;
- leading a small local marketing team (3 FTE) but also overseeing the connections between the local sales team efforts;
- managing international partner companies;
- developing regular corporate communication to existing clients.
What you need for this challenging role is:
- a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Business Economics, Economics, or related;
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience;
- fluency in English both verbally and in writing, proficiency in Dutch or any other European language is a plus;
- the ability to identify trends & developments and translate them into marketing content;
- the ability to work within a multinational environment with different personalities and people at different hierarchical levels
You are driven, analytical and entrepreneurial and have strong social and communicative skills. Van Ameyde being an international company with customers across the globe, will allow you to travel on a regular basis.
And this is what we offer:
We would love to welcome our new Associate Director Marketing and Corporate Communication to join and lead our ambitious team and offer excellent opportunities, such as:
- an entrepreneurial environment in a growing company;
- challenging projects and clients in an international playing field;
- plenty of training opportunities, meeting your development plans;
- operating at top level stakeholder environments;
- an attractive salary;
- a variable bonus based on performance;
- a lease car or mobility compensation;
- flexible work program, letting our colleagues work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule;
- an expense allowance;
- a solid company pension scheme.
If you have any questions about this job opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Michiel Kroeskamp at: M +31 6 2846 1035 or E firstname.lastname@example.org
If you think this is you, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com.
Please do not contact us for acquisition purposesSolliciteer nu